Lightweight and easy to use!
The RF1000 is a manual pipette controller and is uniquely designed for one-handed operation. Simply squeeze the main bulb and push the toggle forward to aspirate or back to dispense. Push the blowout bulb to expel any liquid remaining in the pipette.
- Tapered silicone pipette adapter allows a large range of pipette sizes and makes to be used. Replaceable when worn
- Accepts common, and readily available replacement filters unlike other pipette aids whose filters are custom. This will help reduce total cost of ownership over time
- Includes a 0.45 μm filter and three nose cones, blue, green and white
- Stay organized with two additional nose cones (green, white) for color identification
- Overall dimensions 180 x 45 x 120 mm
Filter: PTFE/25 mm dia / 0.45 μm filter in PP housing
Pipettes: 1 to 50 mL, glass and plastic
Pipette nozzle: polypropylene, autoclavable
Dimensions: 180 x 45 x 120 mm